Twilio provides a simple hosted API and markup language for businesses to quickly build scalable, reliable and advanced voice and SMS communications applications.
Twilio provides a telephony infrastructure web service “in the cloud”, enabling web programmers to integrate real-time phone calls into their applications.
Twilio’s simple Pay-As-You-Go pricing model means customers pay for capacity only when they need it, not before.
Voice applications written on Twilio’s cloud solution scale transparently, eliminating programming, operational and contractual headaches frequently associated with rapid growth or traffic spikes.
Twilio API development services by Professional Soft-Tech:
- Phone Numbers API.
- Convert Text to Speech and Play Audio.
- Usage metering & triggers.
- Record Calls and Store Them.
- Create Conferences.
- Call Queues.
- Convert Speech to Text.
- Status Callbacks and Logs.
- Make phone calls to anywhere in the world.
- Send text messages to anywhere in the world.
- Receive phone calls anywhere in the world.
- It provides a cloud resource for voice and SMS communications that leverages existing web development skills, resources and infrastructure.
- It minimizes the learning curve required to build advanced, reliable voice communications applications that solve critical business needs.
- The syntax and programming model are focused on making application development as close to the request/response model of web application development as possible.
- It uses a RESTful interface and responses are formatted in XML or CSV.
- It allows you to query meta-data about your account, phone numbers, calls, text messages, and recordings.
- You can also do some fancy things like initiate outbound calls and send text messages.