Sqlite Database Development
SQLite is a software library that implements a self-contained, serverless, zero-configuration, transactional SQL database engine. SQLite is the most widely deployed SQL database engine in the world.
In addition to data storage and management, a database engine can process complex query commands that combine data from multiple tables to generate reports and data summaries. Other popular RDBMS products include Oracle Database, IBM’s DB2, and Microsoft’s SQL Server on the commercial side, with MySQL and PostgreSQL being popular open source products.
Our expert team at Professional Soft-Tech includes SQLite developers who develop extraordinary databases in addition to the web development.
Features Of SQLite:
- Serverless: SQLite does not require a separate server process or system to operate. The SQLite library accesses its storage files directly.
- Zero Configuration: No server means no setup. Creating an SQLite database instance is as easy as opening a file.
- Cross-Platform: The entire database instance resides in a single cross-platform file, requiring no administration.
- Self-Contained: A single library contains the entire database system, which integrates directly into a host application.
- Small Runtime Footprint: The default build is less than a megabyte of code and requires only a few megabytes of memory. With some adjustments, both the library size and memory use can be significantly reduced.
- Transactional: SQLite transactions are fully ACID-compliant, allowing safe access from multiple processes or threads.
- Highly Reliable: The SQLite development team takes code testing and verification very seriously.