The Yelp APIs are RESTful APIs and users can retrieve business review and rating, information for a particular geographic region or location.display review information for a particular business, determine accurate neighborhood name information for a particular location, track recent reviews for a particular business, display pictures of highly rated local businesses and of the top reviewers for that business, determine a particular business’ review and rating information based on the phone number for that business.
The default output is JSON. This output format was chosen due to the availability of JSON parsers in many languages. The Yelp v2.0 API enables access to more relevant search results that more closely match the results on Yelp. It uses a standard and secure authorization protocol.
Features of Yelp API by Professional Soft-Tech:
- It can be used to show review information regarding local businesses on your website, widget or mobile application.
- It allows the retrieval of Yelp business and review information.This section outlines the various types of searches and provides example requests and responses.
- Searching by Map Bounding Box.
- Searching by Geo-Point and Radius.
- Searching by Neighborhood, Address and City.
- Narrowing Result Set By Category.
- Response Values and codes.